FAMILY LAW - HOME
The Drazin Law Center, P.A., has primary Offices conveniently located in Columbia (Howard County), Maryland and Dundalk (Baltimore County), Maryland and represents individuals and families who require experienced legal representation in their Family Law matters; including, but not limited to, the following:
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
- Alimony and Spousal Support (including Temporary Alimony or Pendente Lite Alimony)
- Monetary Awards (including Pension and Property Division Issues)
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Same-Sex or third-party Custody Disputes (including grandparent visitation)
- Pendente Lite Hearings
- Child Support
- Child Support Modifications
- Parental Relocation in Custody Cases
- Child Custody Modifications
- Visitation Modifications
- Alimony Modification
- Enforcement and Contempt proceedings
- Attorneys fees and costs
- Domestic Violence Proceedings
The Drazin Law Center, P.A. is committed to using our legal experience, knowledge, and skills to assist our clients through the intricacies of their Family Law disputes for practical and lasting family solutions.
The Drazin Law Center, P.A. works to ensure every client has the information and Family Law resources needed to understand the Family Law process so that the client may make an informed decision in the best interests of their family. A divorce can be a long and tedious process; therefore, preparation and diligence is key in minimizing the length of your case.
The attorneys and staff at The Drazin Law Center, P.A. are committed to the aggressive and diligent pursuit of Divorce and Family Law litigation. Our goal is to provide our Family Law clients with the most efficient representation and best opportunities to achieve their specific goals. Contact us today, at The Drazin Law Center, P.A., for your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION!
Columbia Family Law Attorneys and Dundalk Family Law Attorneys serving clients in Family Law and Domestic Relations matters throughout the State of Maryland, including, but not limited to, Howard County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Anne Arundel County, Montgomery County, Carroll County, and Harford County trial (Circuit) Courts, and within the Maryland Appellate Courts.